Imagine yourself part of a caring community of friends where life- enriching opportunities are plenty. You’ll find that community at Arlington Place. A warm and inviting atmosphere will welcome you – making sure you feel right at home. You’ll be come part of a pleasant community which respects your privacy while offering countless social opportunities to share with your friends and neighbors.
Arlington Place is unique in the St. Cloud area as it offers one-level assisted living services in a comfortable setting. Residents of Arlington Place may need more assistance than your typical Assisted Living tenant or prefer our small facility where they receive more one-on-one attention.
For those individuals who need help every day, nursing homes have been one of the only options, providing skilled medical care in an institutional setting. Often times, a person living in a nursing home does not require constant medical attention. Other patients may desire a homey environment or more independence, while still receiving the services they need to be safe. This is where Arlington Place makes a difference.
In House Senior Services providing:
1. Schedule a Tour – Tours are offered 24/7 for your convenience. Advance notice is appreciated.
2. Meet with Director – We encourage you to sit down with our staff and have a cup of coffee. The Director can answer any questions you may have an introduce you to current residents.
3. Put down a $300.00 non-refundable deposit. This deposit reserves your suite for 30 days and guarantees no one else gets the suite you want!
4. Schedule a date/time for paperwork. Director will work with you to schedule a date to complete rental paperwork. If you desire to participate in Arlington Place home care, a date will need to be scheduled with the RN to set-up those services.
5. Move In! – Arlington Place staff will be here to assist you if you have any questions during the move-in process.
Name: ARLINGTON PLACE
Services: Assisted Living Facilities
Address: 21 16TH AVENUE SE, ST. JOSEPH, MN, USA
Description of Services:Assisted Living Facilities
Assisted Living Licensure (ALL) within the Health Regulation Division of the Minnesota Department of Health oversees and regulates licensed assisted living providers in Minnesota. These activities include:
Our mission is to protect, maintain and improve the health of Minnesotans who receive assisted living services.