First Mercy Homes is an assisted living founded to help individuals who are unable to continue living independently in their own homes because of a physical, mental or emotional limitation. Our main goal is to provide a safe, welcoming, comfortable place to call home.
Each First Mercy Homes is designed with private bedrooms, open concept shared living room, a modern dining room, and a kitchen. Each room comes with full furnished bedrooms. For extra comfort of our residents, all the bedrooms are customized to fit their needs. All our homes have cable television and free Wi-Fi.
First Mercy Homes offers the following services and amenities:
• Assistance with ADL’s such as bathing, grooming, mobility and dressing, and eating
• 3 nutritious meals and 2 snacks daily
• Medication set up and supervised medication administration by RN
• Mental Health Management
• Housekeeping, laundry
• Registered nurses available up to 24 hours a day
• Spacious Private bedrooms
• Assistance with arranging Doctor’s appointments and transportation
• Arranging needed social services
• Socializing one on one and groups
• 24-hour Supervision with nighttime personnel on duty