Grace Group Home is a person centered assisted living facility located in Minneapolis MN. At Grace, we are committed to our residents and strive to make a positive difference in their lives. We support individuals in creating a life that helps them reach their highest level of independence and maintain the best health outcomes.
Grace Group Home has experience in providing vulnerable adults with a wide range of cognitive challenges, developmental disabilities, acquired traumatic brain injuries, chemical dependency and/or mental health diagnoses with the support they need to establish a healthy and safe life. Our trained staff members and Nurses are available 24/7 to provide residents assistance with daily living activities, medication administration, support with mental health, cognitive or behavioral concerns, transportation set up (medical and non-medical) as well as socialization and increasing community engagement.
We aim to include the individual’s support system when curating care plans because we understand that a collaborative partnership between family, and care teams (i.e. providers, case managers etc.) aides in improving the health and quality of life of all our residents. At Grace, we recognize each resident’s uniqueness and individuality and take pride in tailoring our services to each individual. Whatever the individual’s needs may be; Grace Group Home is committed to helping its residents achieve their life and health goals with compassion.
Grace Group home services individuals 18+ year old; male or female.
Services we offer:
- Supervision 24/7 – awake overnight staff
- Weekly Nurse visit and on-call 24-hour medical assistance
- Transportation to and from medical appointments, shopping for grocery, personal needs and various activities – pre-planned by site manager or at resident’s request.
- 3 Home cooked meals per day with wide range of menu plus unlimited snacks throughout the day.
- Shower/ personal care assistance upon request
- Provide verbal or visual reminders to complete daily tasks (i.e. take meds, hygiene/showering reminders etc.)
- Assist residents with housekeeping and laundry to promote a clean and safe living environment
- Each resident will have their own HD TV in their private bedroom
- Each resident will have access to high-speed internet, cable and entertainment with various subscriptions (i.e.. Netflix/Hulu)
- Encourage and support contact with friends and family
- Planned outings (Movies, bowling, Bingo games, Paining in park etc.).
- Daily walk to nearby parks or shopping center per resident request.
For more information about our services, please feel free to contact us: