Harmony Homes LLC is a 24-hour residential home licensed through The Department of Health to provide Home Care and housing with Services in Hennepin County.
Harmony Homes LLC is dedicated to providing care to vulnerable adults with a wide range of cognitive challenges, developmental disabilities, chemical dependency and/or mental health diagnoses.
The staff at Harmony Homes are committed to providing hope and healing for vulnerable adults. We treat every client with respect and dignity regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, age, or sexual preference. We ensure the privacy of every client and have a policy of open communication and feedback.
Our services are tailored to meet each individual’s needs, goals, strengths and varying levels of care required.
Some services we offer are:
- Registered Nurse Services
- Medication Management Services
- Verbal or visual reminders
- Providing previously set-up medications in original containers
- Medication storage
- Delegated tasks to unlicensed personnel
- Hands-on Assistance with transfers and mobility
- Assistance with dressing, self-feeding, oral hygiene, hair care, grooming, toileting, and bathing.
- Providing standby assistance for safety while performing daily activities
- Providing verbal or visual reminders to the client to perform reqularly scheduled treatments and exercise
- Meal Preparation
- Shopping assistance
- 5 Furnished Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- Microwave Oven
- Spacious Kitchen
- Storage Available
- Hardwood Floors
- Air Conditioning
- Two Common Areas
- Large backyard w/Basketball Hoop