Are you or a loved one in need of exceptional home health care services?
Look no further!
Our dedicated team is here to provide compassionate care and support tailored to your specific needs. To qualify for our services, we require individuals to be enrolled in one of the following waivers: Brain Injury (BI) Waiver, Developmental Disabilities (DD) Waiver, Community Alternatives for Disabled Individuals (CADI) Waiver, Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver.
By being on these waivers, you gain access to a range of specialized care options designed to enhance your well-being and independence. We understand the unique challenges you may face, and our experienced caregivers are ready to provide reliable assistance, and compassionate care.
Don’t wait any longer – reach out to us today and let us bring comfort and support to your doorstep.
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance: Round-the-clock support for any urgent needs.
- Adult Companion Services: Engaging conversations, companionship, and emotional support.
- Homemaker Services: Assistance with housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparation.
- Night Supervision: Overnight care to ensure safety, peace of mind, and a restful sleep.
- Personal Support: Help with bathing, grooming, dressing, and medication management.
- Respite Care: Temporary relief for family caregivers, allowing them to recharge.
- Individualized Home Supports: Cueing, skill maintenance, guidance, instruction, assistance with activities of daily living, and direct supervision
License address, phone, county, license number and/or type of service.
|960 E HENNEPIN AVE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
|License number: 1106852
Type of service: Home and Community Based Services