Howry Residential Services is a provider of Community Residential Settings. These are ordinary homes in ordinary communities with extraordinary people. Our homes are for adults and children with physical disabilities, acquired brain injuries, and mental health disorders who come to receive the support they need to achieve maximum independence. Our clients live and learn on their own terms and at their own pace.
Providing residential services is about much more than providing a place to live. It’s also about creating a place to call home. A home where a welcoming comfortable place to relax meets an engaging place to learn and grow. A home where well trained and compassionate staff meet creative and eager clients. A home where our clients feel comfortable being who they are while they figure out and become who they want to be. We strive to be the best at what we do so our clients can be the best at what they choose to do.
OUR PHILOSOPHY: IT’S THEIR HOME
We proudly support children and adults from all walks of life in fulfilling their personal missions. Currently, we support people with acquired brain injuries, developmental disabilities, mental illness, and physical disabilities.
- We deliver person-centered and team-oriented services.
- We are a can-do agency that focuses on environments, effective staff, and proactive programming.
- We encourage our employees to eagerly pursue better solutions and new initiatives.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe that supports are best delivered with energy, enthusiasm, respect, and empathy.
- We believe that supervision of our clients is fundamental to their safety, independence, and happiness.
- We believe that all members of our staff are professionals.
We believe through teamwork we have a positive impact on one another. The clients we serve are foremost in our structure. The successes of our clients are the successes of the company.
“WE TEACH BY ASKING AND LEARN BY LISTENING.”
-SUSAN HOWRY, PRESIDENT AND OWNER