I would like to tell you a little bit about Infinity Health Home Care, LLC. At Infinity Health Home Care, we provide home health care services to elderly or disabled individuals. As a comprehensive home care license holder, we serve our residence with a variety of home health care needs as well basic support waivered services. Our goal is to aid in the health and well-being of our residence in the comfort of a community-based home.
The good news is that our residency currently has rooms available. The home is a single-family house located in South Minneapolis. Four spacious bedrooms with hardwood floors throughout the main floor and carpeted second story. Inviting living room, eat-in kitchen, front and fenced in backyard, with 1-car garage. Amenities Include: mounted TV with cable, free Wi-Fi, free washers and dryers, walking distance to public transportation, close to grocery stores, eateries, a library, and parks. The location has a secure entrance.
- 24-hour supervision, staff supervising at night for round the clock care
- Assistance with meals.
- Laundry assistance
- Assistance maintaining a clean-living environment within personal living space
- Each resident will have their own comfortable Private bedroom
- Each resident will have access to high speed Internet
- Share a living room area and the kitchen.
- Person-Centered Care
- Medicine management
- Assistance with transportation Services
- Shower/personal care assistance upon request or if needed
- Daily walks to nearby parks or to the mall or shopping center with staff per client request
- Weekend outings per client request
- Encourage and support contact with family and friends
- Visitations are permitted
- Infinity Health Home Care will work with the individual client’s goals and will facilitate opportunities to learn supported living skills.
We provide care under the criteria of the state assistance program: