Merrcy Care home is a state-licensed provider located in Minneapolis/ Saint Louis Park. We serve adults from throughout the state with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disability, and/or with chronic illness. We are committed to providing person-focused services tailored directly to suit our residents. We provide care that makes our residents feel at home. And we ensure that they are actively involved in their care, so they can make their own choices, have control over their lives, and contribute to the community in a way that is meaningful to them.
Some of the services you will be entitled to receive include one or a combination of the following:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs such as Bathing, Grooming and Personal Hygiene
- Reminders to take medication, go to a doctor’s appointment or daily routines, etc.
- Assist with Mobility
- Fall Prevention
- Transfer Assistance
- Preparing Meals
- Feeding Support
- Support with Light Housekeeping Tasks
- Running Errands (Prescription Pick-Up, Dry Cleaning, Grocery Shopping, etc.)
- Entertainment (Games, Crafts, Reading, etc.
- Home Community Based Services
Home Community Based Services which consist of:
Basic Support include:
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- Companion services
- Home Maker services
- Night Supervision
- Personal Support
- Respite Care Service
Intensive Support Services include:
- Independent Living Skills Training
- Semi-Independent Living Skills
- Residential Based Rehabilitation including:
- In-home Family Support
- Support Employment
No longer will staying at home be the stressful scenario you envisioned. Growing older, nursing an injury, or managing chronic illness will be something that you can cope with as long as you have the help of Merrcy Care Home LLC.
Please call us for Tour at 651-402-0595 for. Thank you for putting your trust in our team.
Main Office Information: