ReliaCare Home Health provides 24 hour Customized Living Services for people on Cadi and BI waivers in our single family home setting with private room.
ReliaCare will work in partnership with you, your family and your healthcare team to determine an appropriate level of service. From there, we will develop a personalized care plan aimed at helping you live comfortably and safely in your home and community.
We serve children, adults, and seniors living with physical or mental limitations. Some of the PCA services we provide are included below.
- Personal hygiene/grooming
- Rewarding companionship
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with self-administered medications
- Range of motion
- Transportation and errands
- Bedside monitoring
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation/diet monitoring
- Transfer assistance
Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) Services
- A PCA may assist an adult with the following:
- Accompany to medical appointments
- Accompany to participate in the community
- Assist with paying bills
- Communicate by telephone and other media
- Complete household tasks integral to the PCA services
- Plan and prepare meals
- Shop for food, clothing and other essential items