The Gathering is an assisted living located in Big Lake, Sherburne County. Our team of skilled and experienced professionals are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of care and support to our residents. We work closely with families and caregivers to ensure that our services meet the unique needs of each individual. We have 24-hour staff members in the building that’s making sure our resident’s needs are met.
At the Gathering Assisted Living, our mission is to provide compassionate and personalized home healthcare services to our residents. We strive to improve the quality of life for those we serve while prioritizing their safety and well-being.
- Patient Health and well-being
- Blood Sugar Monitoring
- Wound Cares
- Medication Administration, setup, and oversight
- Activities of daily living
- Bathing, Dressing, and grooming
- Incontinent support management
- Meals three times a day, the menu is provided, and snacks are unlimited
- Laundry and cleaning services
- Patient and family gathering
- Music, dance, games, etc.
- Activities and special events
- Daily walk to the lake and park
- Transportation services
- Each resident will have access to high-speed internet
- A warm home environment for care, designed for those with chronic and other forms of care needs.