United Homes Services is dedicated to the care and safety for you and your loved one. It is a 24-hour residential home licensed through the Minnesota Department of Health to provide Comprehensive Home Care and Housing with Services in Savage, MN.
United Homes is dedicated to serving vulnerable adults with a wide range of cognitive challenges, developmental disabilities, acquired brain injuries, chemical dependency and/or mental health diagnoses. It includes programming and services to address the developmental, health, safety and social needs of each individual in our care. We are currently accepting clients who are 18+. Our clients will enjoy their own private bedroom in a shared 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house.
• Registered Nurse Services
• Individualized Care Plans
• Medication Management Services
• Verbal or visual reminders to take medication and/or setting up medications
• 24 Hour Supervision
• Personal Care Assistance with Daily Living
• Hands-on assistance with transfers and mobility
• Coordinating or providing transportation
• Housekeeping & Laundry Services
• Nutritious meals and modified diets offered