An assisted living facility provides sleeping accommodations and assisted living services including, but not limited to:
* Assistance with dressing, eating, oral hygiene, hair care, grooming, using the bathroom, and bathing
* Preparing specialized diets ordered by a licensed health professional
* Medication management services
* Hands-on assistance with transfers and mobility
* Assisting the person with eating when they have complicated eating problems
* Providing other complex or specialty health care services
* Awake staff available 24/7 to respond to residents’ health and safety needs
The Uniform Disclosure of Assisted Living Services and Amenities (UDALSA) and the Assisted Living Bill of Rights is available to all current and perspective clients as required by MN Statute 144G.
Select the link below to the see the UDALSA for this location which describes services, supports and amenities available at the facility.