- Contact Persons Phone Number:763-291-8730.
- Contact Person: Lotima Shokiyo
- Current Openings :3
- Services: Foster Care services or supported living services
- County: Hennepin County
- License Number:1094534
- DHS, 245D
- We do accept: DD Waiver, CAC, CADI Waiver, TBI, Private Pay, Medical Assistance
- Handicap accessibility: Bathroom Handrails,
- Disability types we work with: Intellectual Disability (DD), Mental Health (MI), Behavioral Issues, Autism, Chronic Illness, Hearing Loss, Deafness, Learning Disability, Memory Loss, Physical Disability and Vision Loss,
Grace Adult Faster care AFC is a licensed provider in the state of Minnesota. Our staff are experienced to provide any assistant that need in the best of the client. Grace Adult Faster care strive to make possible for our clients to live independently and live comfortably. We provide services to Adults with Disabilities, DD, Chemically Dependent, also others with special needs. Grace Adult foster care staff are passionate and driven to help and be a resourceful to people that we provide support for. We Assist with finding accessible accommodation, transportation, and other services. Grace Adult Foster care is family oriented we care about individual wellbeing by proved quality services and safe environment. We deeply care about our professionalism on what we provide for individuals at all the times. Also, our staff are great at provided emotional support. Grace Adult Foster care is guided by DHS policies and rules. We are in the heart of Brooklyn Park MN which is Hennepin County. There is a lot of shopping area and beautiful parks for walk
- 24-hour supervision, staff supervised at night round the clock care
- 3 meals per day will be provided with wide range of menu along with snacks between
- Laundry service
- Assistance maintaining a clean-living environment within personal living space.
- Each resident will have their own comfortable Private bedroom with a HD TV and entertainment.
- Each resident will have access to high-speed Internet.
- Share a living room area and the kitchen.
- Person-Centered Care
- Medicine setup and oversight
- 24-hour assistance
- Transportation Services
- Shower/personal care assistance upon request or if needed.
- Daily walks to nearby parks or to the mall or shopping center with staff per client request
- Weekend outings per client request
- Encourage and support contact with family and friends.
- Visitations are permitted with prior approval.
- Grace Adult Foster will work with the individual goals to learn independent living skills.
- CADI, DD, CAC,TBI,GRC, GRH Vendor and private pay
License number: 1094534
License holder: Lotima Shokiyo
Address: 4910 102nd Trail N
Brooklyn Park, MN 55443
Contact: Lotima Shokiyo
Phone : 763-291-8730.
Email : email@example.com