Name: Horizon Homes, Inc.
Services: Children’s Mental Health Crisis Response Services (CRS)
Date Opened: 09/15/2014
Address: 2100 Bassett Dr, Mankato, MN, 56001
County: Blue Earth
Features: 24 hours a day, Children and/or youth with disabilities, Free / no cost to eligible clients, Medicaid (Medical Assistance), Private health insuranceCrisis Response provides mental health crisis outreach to children and youth to help stabilize and end the crisis. Crisis support is provided by licensed mental health professionals. Crisis Response is available 24 hours a day, 7 days every week.
Crisis Response may include:
* Figuring out what is wrong and get help, in person or by phone and how to stabilize the situation
* Crisis support may include a professional going to the home, school, work, or wherever the child needs help to calm down in the crisis
* Evaluation of risk of harm to the child or others
* Making a plan to manage the current crisis and reduce future crises
* Short term care to help find long-term support
* Help for hospitals, schools, and police to work with children and youth in crisis
Description of Services: Professional help 24/7 for children or youth experiencing a mental health crisis to help the child be safe, stay in their home, and get connected to support.
Cost: Crisis Response is covered by most health insurance plans (including state health care programs like Medical Assistance (MA) and MinnesotaCare).
You can also get free help if you don’t have insurance.
Area Served:Blue Earth, Brown, Faribault, Freeborn, Le Sueur, Martin, Nicollet, Rice, Sibley, Watonwan