“Our goal is to help make your life better.”
At KEKELI CARE CENTER, we are committed to healing, discovering, and educating for longer, healthier, and more meaningful lives. Through our innovative services and programs, we aim to inspire every one of our residents to discover new passions, reignite old ones, and continue growing as individuals. Our senior living communities provide environments where older adults can find healthier, more meaningful lives, and offer residents the support they need to live with dignity and purpose.
KEKELI CARE CENTER is driven to provide healthier care whenever possible. We believe a healthier care is only possible when we innovate to provide choices.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our core values are dignity, integrity, service, compassion, and innovation.
Services we offer:
– Free rent
– 24/7 PCA staff supervision – Awake overnight
– Regular nurse visits and on-call 24-hour medical assistance
– Transportation to and from medical appointments, shopping for groceries, personal needs, and various activities, pre-planned by the site manager or at the resident’s request.
– Three home-cooked meals per day with a wide range of menu options, plus unlimited snacks throughout the day.
– Shower/personal care assistance upon request
– Provide verbal or visual reminders to complete daily tasks (i.e., take meds, hygiene/showering reminders, etc.)
– Assist residents with housekeeping and laundry to promote a clean and safe living environment
– Each resident has their own HD TV in their private bedroom
– Access to high-speed internet and cable
– Encourage and support contact with friends and family
– Planned outings (weather allowed) such as movies, bowling, bingo games, painting in the park, etc.
– Daily walk to nearby parks or shopping centers per resident request.