Name: Northern Pines Mental Health Center
Services: Mental Health Clinic
Date Opened: 07/25/2012
Address: 16 9th St SE, Long Prairie, MN, 56347-1429
Features: Day treatment , Geriatric counseling, Medicaid (Medical Assistance), Medicare, Private health insurance, Private pay, Sliding fee scale
Description of Services: Agency provides outpatient mental health services including diagnostic assessment, psychotherapy and other treatment services for individuals with mental or emotional disorders, and other psychiatric conditions. Some providers also provide rehabilitative mental health services, and some may also provide services to persons with developmental disabilities, alcoholism or substance abuse.
Provides educational, informational, and preventive services to the community.
Provides as a minimum the following services:
* Intake and case assignment
* Mental health evaluation including assessment and diagnostic process
* Treatment planning
* Mental health counseling, consultation and individual therapy case review
* Access to emergency service
* Access to hospital admission
* Licensed physician, who has completed an approved residency program in psychiatry
* Doctoral clinical, counseling, or health care psychologist
* Clinical social worker with a master’s degree in social work from an accredited college or university or clinical psychiatric nurse with a master’s degree Provides outpatient mental health diagnosis, treatment, and consultation by a mental health team
Cost:A fee schedule is available upon request. If paying from your own resources, a sliding-fee scale based on income is available.
Area Served: Cass, Crow Wing, Morrison, Todd