Power of Grace AFC is a licensed provider in the state of Minnesota, and our License Number is 1100928. Our staff have been working as a health care providers in different health care settings for more than 10 years. We strive to make it possible for our clients to live independently as well as live comfortably. Power of Grace AFC is a spacious house with Four large single bedrooms and two roomy living rooms equipped with cable television and internet. It is located within short distance of beautiful downtown St. Paul and Sun Ray Shopping Center, in Maplewood, MN making it close to stores, library, parks, the YMCA, close to a bus stop and outdoor recreation. Power of Grace AFC provides services to Adults with Disabilities, DD, Chemically Dependent and others with special needs. Power of Grace AFC staff has a great passion to help people live a comfortable life by providing high quality services in a safe environment and provides a comfortable living space that will make you feel at home.We provide exceptional services with highly trained staff in this field. We diligently follow and enforce the rules and regulations mandated by the DHS policies and procedures. We are also licensed under 245D. Power of Grace provides licensed adult foster care in Ramsey County.
For more information or questions please feel free to contact us at 763-234-9866
- 24-hour supervision, staff supervised at night round the clock care
- 3 meals per day will be provided with wide range of menu along with unlimited snacks
- Laundry service
- Assistance maintaining a clean-living environment within personal living space
- Each resident will have their own comfortable Private bedroom with a HD TV and entertainment
- Each resident will have access to high speed Internet
- Share a living room area and the kitchen.
- Person-Centered Care
- Medicine setup and oversight
- 24-hour assistance
- Transportation Services
- Shower/personal care assistance upon request or if needed
- Daily walks to nearby parks or to the mall or shopping center with staff per client request
- Weekend outings per client request
- Encourage and support contact with family and friends
- Visitations are permitted with prior approval.
- Monthly “restaurant tour”. House members are taken out for dinner
- Power of Grace AFC will work with the individual client’s goals and will facilitate opportunities to learn independent living skills.
We provide care under the criteria of the state assistance program:
327 PARKVIEW LN S
Maplewood, MN 55119
Map This Location (Map will open in a new tab)
Ramsey County License number: 1100928
License holder: Tamiru Hailu Degefa
License Holder Entity Identification Number(s): 6485257
License status: Active
Type of service: Adult Foster Care, Home and Community Based Services