Maple Care Homes, Apple Valley
Maple Care Homes, Burnsville
Maple Care Homes, Maple Grove
Maple Care Homes, Brooklyn Park
Maple Care Homes approach to assisted living is to provide person centered care in a residential home setting. Our health care professionals work with residents and their families to facilitate a positive relationship of care and to improve their quality of life. Our person centered care focuses on the resident’s happiness, independence, and opinions.
We have multiple adult customized assisted living facilities throughout the the Twin Cities metro area. We serve adults with mental health concerns , behavioral management and health care needs. Our health care services include but are not limited to :
- Mental & Behavioral Health Care Needs.
- Medication Administration.
- Assisting with all Aspect of Daily Living.
- Sliding Scale Insulin Injections.
- Diabetic Care.
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) Care
- Dementia Care & Memory Care
- Wound Care
- Incontinence Care
- Catheter & Ostomy
- Complex Health Care Needs
- CPAP, Oxygen and Nebulizer Care
- Intramuscular & Intradermal Injections
Our facilities operate 24 /7 . Our assisted living homes have private and shared rooms. We also provide transportation for medical and non-medical appointments.
- Schedule and coordinate visits to physicians, therapists, specialists, psychologist, physical therapy, etc.
Maple Care Homes healthcare professionals always escort all residents to appointments.
Activities of Daily Living provided :
- Daily planned leisure activities and games
- Day trips into the community.
- Shopping, budgeting and money management.
Independent Living skills development :
- Safety and self-preservation training
- Transportation/bus training
- Community integration intervention support
- Services social outing/weekend shopping
- Supported Employment Services
||Name: MAPLE CARE HOMES
Address: 14424 LOWER GUTHRIE COURT
APPLE VALLEY, MN 55124
Phone: 763-607-8373 Fax: 763-322-0322
Minnesota Classifications: (Comprehensive Home Care)