Maple Care Homes approach to assisted living is to provide person center care in a residential home setting. Our health care professionals work with residents and their families to facilitate a positive relationship of care and to improve their quality of life. Our person centered care focuses on the resident’s happiness, independence, and opinions.
We have multiple adult customized assisted living facilities throughout the the Twin Cities metro area. We take care of adults with mental health, behavioral management and health care needs. Our health care services include but are not limited to :
- Mental & Behavioral Health Care Needs
- Sliding Scale Insulin
- Diabetic Care
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Dementia Care & Memory Care
- Wound Care
- Incontinence Care
- Catheter & Ostomy
- Complex Health Care Needs
- CPAP, Oxygen and Nebulizer Care
- Intramuscular & Intradermal Injections
Our facilities operate 24 /7 . Our assisted living homes have private and shared rooms. We also provide transportation for medical and non-medical appointments.
- Schedule and coordinate visits to physicians, therapists, specialists, psychologist, physical therapy, etc.
Maple Care Homes healthcare professionals always escort all residents to appointments.
Activities of Daily Living provided:
- Daily Planned Activities and games
- Medication Administration
- Medication Management
Independent Living skills development :
- Safety and self-preservation training
- Transportation/bus training
- Community integration intervention support
- Services social outing/weekend shopping
- Supported Employment Services
Maple Care Homes Brooklyn Park
8997 Montegue Terrace
Brooklyn Park, MN 55443
Maple Care Homes Maple Grove
8421 Upland Ln. N.
Maple Grove, MN 55311
Maple Care Homes Apple Valley
14424 Lower Guthrie Ct
Apple Valley, MN 55124
Maple Care Homes Burnsville
1209 E 131st St
Burnsville, MN 55337
763- 607- 8373